Our Little Flower Girl

 Our little flower girl 

Week 3 of August Design Guest at Lasting Memories https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/

Using the following sketch

I created this layout of Ivy - our little flower girl at my daughter’s wedding. She had to be part of the day and this leant itself beautifully to this photo memory.

Starting with my papers and photo, 




I then had to punch out all of the hexagons I thought I would need. 


The plain card stock ones, I embossed to add texture.


Carefully laying out the hexagons and following the sketch I put the page together.



Sewing some hexagons and blinging others with gem stones added a different level of detail.

To finish off I used my Cricut Joy to cut the title in Design Studio.

Hopefully this inspires you a little. If so don’t forget to like.
Thanks for dropping by.

💛Kathy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Books and Cleverness A layout using Magical Memories designed by Alicia Redshaw. Hi there it is Kathy from Kathyloves2scrap with a layout ...