Remember Beautiful Moments Together

 August Week 4 - Memories that Last Blog Guest Designer Layout



Hi everyone this week I was assigned this layout sketch


This stumped me at first but then the ideas came.
First I had to decide on the papers. these were a combination of leftover scraps and American Craft papers.


After that I inked the edges in Mowed lawn distress oxide - Tim Holtz. This allows for depth and a shading technique I often utilise.


 Next I added ink splatters to the papers. From there I mounted the photos and added them to the layout. I then cut circles from the remaining strips and popped them up.


Finally I added the die cut title and dragonflies, popping these on another layer of die cut dragonflies. To add the final touch I added stickles and nuvo drops.



Thanks for stopping by. If you liked anything here don’t forget to visit the challenge on Lasting Memories Challenge Blog and leave a comment below.
💛Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Books and Cleverness A layout using Magical Memories designed by Alicia Redshaw. Hi there it is Kathy from Kathyloves2scrap with a layout ...