My Happy Place At the Beach

I used a sketch from Scrap a sketch # 67 to create this layout.


I pulled together all of the elements I thought I would need first and made sure they all worked. I do not work from range often and work by colour. I also made sure I had printables from the scrap a sketch premium range of printables ready to go.

From there I cut my strips of coordinating paper and started to map out the page.

Once I was happy with the spacing and layering, I cut my photo mat and laid it in place to check my dimensions.

From there I laid the photo and started layering the embellishments that I fussy cut from the Beside the Sea Icons and Elements printables from scrap a sketch premium.

Finally I topped the page off with a border in blue pen with details in lower right hand corner. For flair I added stickles at appropriate points. 

As you can see, it all came together in a clean and simple but effective design. Thanks for dropping by and checking out the process. If you found something to inspire, please like and come back soon.
💛Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books and Cleverness A layout using Magical Memories designed by Alicia Redshaw. Hi there it is Kathy from Kathyloves2scrap with a layout ...