Once Upon A Time

 Once Upon A Time

Hi there, here is my 5th and last Guest Design Team August 2023 layout for the  Lasting Memories Layout Blog

My daughter’s wedding was very different and therefore uniquely special. For this layout, I used 3 photos of her with the details of her dress and unusual guests highlighted.
First I had to choose the papers.



I had this sketch to work with.
After finding the right papers I then began laying out the layout.

Once happy with the main aspects of the design, I then added the photos.

Finally a blinged up the page with die cuts and stickles. I am very excited with how this turned out.
I love this photo spread and love how this all came together from the great sketch.
Thanks for looking. If you see anything that you like, don’t forget to follow and leave a comment.

Happy scrapping until next time.

💛Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books and Cleverness A layout using Magical Memories designed by Alicia Redshaw. Hi there it is Kathy from Kathyloves2scrap with a layout ...